Daily Email

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spirituality: Common Categories of Mistakes

Mistakes are a form of feedback. Every error tells us what we need to correct.

The most common mistake categories are:

1. Data errors - I transpose two digits on my account number.
2. Judgment errors - I buy a less expensive pair of shoes and they wear out in six months.
3. White Lies - I tell a friend I cannot go out and I bump into her at the mall.
4. Procrastination - I put off a dental visit and now I'm in pain.
5. Forgetfulness - I go to a movie without my wallet.
6. Missed Opportunities - I did not buy Microsoft's stock in 1982 when I had the chance.
7. Overindulgence - I did not need that Banana Split after a full meal.
8. Wasted Energy - I spent too much time on the computer or watching TV.
9. Fail to Reach a Goal - I haven't lost the 20 pounds I wanted and now I can't wear my new bathing suit.
10. Impatience - I though I could take a shortcut, but now it will take me longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment