Daily Email

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spirituality: Axioms for Life

1. Life is what is happening to you when you are planning your life.

2. I always resented interruptions to my work until I realized those interruptions were my real work.

3. Who is my neighbor? My neighbor is the person who is actually in my life while I am plotting how to be in someone else's life.

4. Love is what you are experiencing while you are futilely searching for it beyond your own circles - and taking the circles around you for granted.

5. Joy is what catches you by surprise, from a source that is quite other than where you are pursuing it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful John! You're like God's hidden treasure:-) In God's love, jer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jer. What kind words from you. Let's pray for one another.

    ReplyDelete