Daily Email

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Song: My Shepherd will Supply my Need

My Shepherd will supply my need, Jehovah is his Name,
In pastures fresh he makes me feed beside the living stream.
He brings my wandering spirit back when I forsake his ways.
He leads me for his mercy's sake in paths of truth and grace.

When I walk through the shades of death, they presence is my stay.
One word of thy supporting breath drives all my fears away,
Thy hand, in sight of all my foes, doth still my table spread.
My cup with blessings overflows, thine oil anoints my head.

The sure provisions of my God attend me all my days.
O may this house be my abode and all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest while others go and come.
No more a stranger or a guest, but like a child at home.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you have a great site! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Organic potter. This song is wonderful because it is a cappella.

    ReplyDelete