Daily Email

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Prayer: Consecration to the Heart of Jesus

All-Loving Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I pledge to you my whole heart.
I see your heart personally on fire for love of me
and all your creation.
I want to rest in this source of your mercy and compassion
and to experience the love of God.
Call me into deeper friendship, Jesus.
Help me to use your gifts in service of our brothers and sisters
to spread your message of goodwill to this world.
I give myself entirely to you
and I ask the Holy Spirit to make me more like you.
I want to love the ways God loves.
I offer you my heart.
Please help me always to remain aware of how deeply your heart beats
in concern for those who seek you,
by teaching me your way of love. 

With this grace, I have all I need.

Amen

6 comments: