Daily Email

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Poem: "If" by author unknown

If you never felt pain, how would you know that I am a Healer?

If you never prayed through your troubles, how would you know that I am a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an “over-comer”?

If you never felt sadness, how would you know that I am a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake, how would you know that I forgive?

If you knew all, how would you know that I would answer your questions?

If you were never in trouble, how would you know that I would come to your rescue?

If you never were broken, how would you know that I can make you whole?

If you never had a problem, how could you know that I could solve them?

If you never suffered, how could you know what I went through?

If you never went through fire, how would you become pure?

If I gave you all things, how would you appreciate them?

If I never corrected you, how would you know that I love you?

If you had all power, how would you learn to depend on me?

If your life was perfect, then what would you need me for?
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment